Wednesday, November 07, 2007

morning


It's chilly and overcast...rain may or may not happen. This morning required hot oatmeal. Cornelius likes to add bananas to his bowl. Besides, banana eating and working , Cornelius also got his hair cut at a new-ish salon in Strathcona called Mange. Yup, Mange. It makes me smile. His hair looks great, the cut was affordable and he was privy to all the local Strathcona gossip. Need a new do? Visit Mange on Princess between East Hastings and East Pender.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have hot oatmeal every morning before I leave for work. It keeps me satiated till around 'elevensies' when I start to get hungry again...I like dry cranberries, fresh berries, almonds and maple syrup in mine...hubbie has his with bananas or apple slices...all in all - a nice bowl of hot oatmeal is perfect on these chilly Fall mornings .

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home