Wednesday, March 19, 2008

italian rawk


I never bring my camera to rock shows, but last night I popped it into my bag as I headed out the door to see a garage rock band from Sardinia, Italy: The Rippers. They sound like a cross between The Stooges and some ol' sixties garage rock and it made a fine, fine mix. I even made a video but the sound quality is pretty crap, but maybe with some tweaking it could land up on YouTube (uh, maybe not - there's way better videos already posted from the same show). The Rippers are currently touring the West Coast, so check them out!

Thanks very much to Liv Moe who alerted me to this fine band!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Liv Moe said...

I'm so stoked you went!!!! Hurray!!! That video footage on you tube is great.

They've been driving all over hell for over a week now and they'll finally get to us on Friday.

I can't wait!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home