Tuesday, March 04, 2008

in like a lion


Thank goodness it is March! Somehow February seems so dreary...despite the fact that the last half of it seemed darn right bright and springy this year. Let's hope March can keep up the pace tho so far it's not looking good with the cooler temperatures and grey skies. If you look to your right, you will notice that I've posted some pretty fantastic songs for my March playlist.

This week I'll be leaving Vancouver for a short jaunt to attend my brother's wedding. My mom wanted me to wear my own wedding dress (which isn't a traditional wedding dress in the least) since my dad never came to my wedding and my mom thought it would be nice to show it to him. I'm thinking that would be tacky and kind of showy so I'm just going to wear a really pretty skirt I bought in Berlin and a nice cardigan instead.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Have a fun time in Ontario! Apparently we are in for another whallop of snow :(
Your wedding dress is lovely but I'm sure your alternative skirt and cardigan option will work just as nicely and keep you warm!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Liv Moe said...

Hello Kickpleat!

I have been a long time reader of ELS and really love it and just stumbled across this blog today and am now enjoying it as well. I seriously check everybody likes sandwiches about once a week for dinner ideas. I put out a mag in Sacto, CA and gave ELS a plug in it last summer for our food issue too. I kept meaning to drop you a line sooner but just never got around to it.

Anyhoo, great job!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

Hey Lady! Have fun staying at ours while you're here. Sorry we'll miss you. Don't forget to feed the kitties!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home