Wednesday, February 13, 2008

oh happy heart


Love that red heart? I do. This weekend I splurged and bought a raspberry-rhubarb pie from Capers (one of those fancy pants organic markets that seem to exist everywhere in this city). Oh my, it was delicious eaten with vanilla soy ice cream. Yum!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day but we'll get our yaya's out today by spending the afternoon at the art gallery, eating a mighty fine dinner out and doing whatever else tickles our fancy! Tomorrow though, I've got a nice dessert planned out using some Seville oranges I picked up this past weekend.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Love the detail on the pie! I've been to Capers when I was in Vancouver back in 2004. Although I enjoy going to "fancy pants" markets. I rarely can afford much. Enjoy your pie and your "yaya's" tomorrow :D

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, it's a bleeding heart!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home