Monday, January 28, 2008

online projects


I'm a big fan of people doing crazy/cool projects and then documenting them online. This morning I discovered some guy in "beautiful" Hamilton, Ontario who made it his goal to make a dance video every day for a year. You can watch some of them on his website or check out YouTube for the rest of 'em.


My friend Ryan (or should that be Mr. Anonymous) started up his own online project, The Anonymous Photo Project.
The Anonymous Photo Project is a playful project in which camera packages are left in public places. People find the packages, take pictures, and return the cameras to the Project. Then we post them here!
Cameras have been placed in 8 countries (so far!) and it's wonderful to see what photos people will take with a found camera. It's an awesome project, so participate, donate and check it out!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Oh, I gotta tell my husband about this. He really likes photo documentaries. Come to think of it...he enjoys anything documentary based.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for that link to the dancing guy. He is my hero!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home