Tuesday, January 15, 2008

polka dot crazy


Lately, I've been pretty obsessed by polka-dots. I saw these sheets and wept because they were freakin' expensive. Most of my sheets come from the thrift shop because I love vintage patterns, but these are so lovely and nice on the eyes. Too bad they are more than I would ever spend on sheets.

Then, I just happened to click on an email from Boden and after perusing the sale section, I made my polka-dot dreams a reality. I bought 2 things....a very lovely rain coat and a silk top. So cute! Unfortunately Boden doesn't ship to Canada from their US site (they do through their UK site but it's crazy frickin' expensive!), so I had a little helping hand in a little postal magic. Thanks Maven!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*insert clapping

Hurray - someone else that enjoys polka dots.

The sheets are pretty, but I do agree - they are pricey!

The raincoat and top are so stylish and fun at the same time.

You are lucky to have an acquaintance in the US that will handle the shipping restrictions for you.

I've never heard of Boden - I think it's time to explore ;)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

OMG! I am so happy to have a hand in the procurement of such fine goods, but I have to say you will be lucky if those pieces make it all the way to BC.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I love your purchases! It is so frustrating that it is so bloody difficult to get things shipped to Canada.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home