Sunday, February 17, 2008

cake lovers love it


This weekend I posted a new card at my etsy shop. Someone you know having a birthday? Love cake? This just might be the perfect card!

In other weekend news, I watched Waitress which is pretty much my definition of a perfect movie. I now want to eat and bake a ton of crazy-named pies. I've loved Adrienne Shelly ever since I laid eyes on her in Hal Hartley's The Unbelievable Truth and was so shocked to read about her murder in 2006.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I am a big cake lover and have been eyeing this card since i saw it posted on your flickr page. Hmmm... I'm trying to think who has a b-day coming up...I too loved the movie Waitress...and especially enjoyed the fun pie titles given to each pie idea....the "Earl will kill me because I'm having an affair" pie...LOL !!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love dear Adrienne Shelly too! Trust is one of my all time favourite movies. Loved Waitress. The world could have used a lot more Adrienne Shelly...

8:42 PM  
Blogger Rosemarie said...

I too loved Waitress. Bad Baby Pie. After I watched it, I had to make pie. I love your cards too - so cute!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home