Friday, November 07, 2008

total spazzzzzz


So earlier this week, I was ready to send out my email newsletter for The Beautiful Project. But then, I realized that I hated the design...not just of the email but of the whole dang website. I've hated it since the moment I designed it (it was designed & coded in one hour this past summer and you really do get what you pay for!) So earlier this week I designed a whole new website (which isn't ready to go live yet since it will require all kinds of fancy features like online ordering for retail shops), but I did redo the site to the more current design so everything is nice and branded. I also re-coded the eletter and it will be ready to go out live next week. Have you signed up? Go now and do it! Did I say I was a spaz? I really, really am.


I'm also featured in the local free entertainment weekly along with a host of other Vancouver bloggers. You can read the interview here.

We're also heading to Portland tonight with friends for the long weekend. On our last vacation we went there with the same friends and had a great time, so I'm sure it will be a blast. King Khan and the Shrines will be playing there this weekend and while it seems funny to be seeing a Toronto band in Portland, I think it will be a great show.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Congrats again on your feature in the newspaper! I am eager to get your e-letter and check out your website so don't be a spaz and hurry up :D

p.s. why is it that I, who lives in TO, has never heard of King Khan and the Shrines? What's your strategy for staying 'in the know' of all these indie bands? I'm a total music spaz - yup!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home