Friday, July 28, 2006

retro style

For the longest time, I've been on the hunt for the perfect livingroom curtains. They had to provide some privacy but still let in light...and above all, they had to look good. And if they blew about in the wind, that would be nice too. I'm always one to fall for something a bit retro and so when Design Sponge posted these curtains from Urban Outfitters, I knew that those curtains would be mine!

Well, thanks to a Portland, OR friend whose US address enabled me to order these curtains directly to her address, enabling me to bypass nasty shipping/border fees, I am now the proud owner of these stylish window coverings! The extra bonus is that while in the store, my friend just happened to find herself the same style of curtains in the discount bin but in pink & green for only $9.99. Total score!

Who knew that UO had such nice little treats in store?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home