Friday, March 28, 2008

mixed up march


People in Vancouver like to gloat about the weather. It's just something we do to feel better about ourselves since the cost of living in this godforsaken (aka beautiful) city is so freakin' high. Well, I can't gloat about the weather today because today it is snowing! Snowing in March!!


Thankfully, I can block out nature's eyesore with the new curtains I sewed for our office this weekend. I love the Ikea print and it looks so lovely in here with our light blue walls. Pretty, pretty!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

ooooo! snow...really? we have had no snow in a while but there is no sun outside either. Good idea to shut the outside out with some funky curtains...I also like the way brown looks with a nice shade of turquoise.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home