Wednesday, November 12, 2008

aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

There's so much to do and I just don't know where to begin. The cold that never really took hold 2 weeks ago is still doing it's darnedest to keep me hanging on. Let me go, sore throat, I'm just not that into you. Plus, I've got emails to write, packages to package up and mail out and work to do. I've got so many fun ideas swirling around in my head so I've also got to set up some time to just draw and go with it.

Vancouver is grey today. Instead I'll be looking at this photo which makes me so so happy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Cold still lingering, eh? Have you tossed out your toothbrush? Sometimes replacing your old, germy toothbrush when you were sick might be a good strategy. How about gargling with salt water? Maybe another garlic infused soup might help? Or fresh ginger tea may kick that lingering beast right out of you.
Yeah, I agree. It's great to have a husband and a best friend rolled into one :)
Unlike you, I have been aching to make a trip out to Portland, OR. I've heard such great things about that city. This coming summer we're heading to Germany for a wedding (I've already started collecting my nickels and dimes), so Portland will have to wait a while longer. And New York too. And Vancouver :(

7:13 PM  
Blogger Lucky said...

LOVE your header! the shoes, the leaves...just great. :)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home