Friday, February 20, 2009

pink + black

A new card for my shop. Actually, it's an old one that I've re-tooled and I like how it turned out. I also got this one printed a couple months ago and it has only made it's online debut today!

It's not even 10:30 am yet and I've been busy. Sent off designs, got approvals and got rid of some nagging emails in my in-box. Phew! I have some errands to run this afternoon and I've got my ipod charged and ready. Lately, I've been more into walking than biking and I blame my ipod since it's nice to enjoy the views while listening to some loud hopping tunes rather than speeding by and making sure I don't get killed in traffic.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colours!

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that card rocks.
i ended up here from your food blog- thats pretty good too!

8:33 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

aw thanks guys!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Absolutely adorable header kickpleat!
These clouds are so animated, I can almost see them being named. I think one cloud could be wearing a pair of rubber rain boots in yellow and the other cloud could have a red and white polka dot bow in her hair...after all you do like polka dots and rain boots, right? Don't mind me, I'm always trying to push the envelope with creative ideas.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home