Friday, February 13, 2009

productive

It was great visiting with my family but getting back to work has been good and productive. I've been really having fun drawing and coming up with new designs for other clients and for myself. The above is a snippet of something I worked on yesterday morning. Colourful, definitely! Maybe I'm feeling like spring should be just around the corner....it certainly seems like it might be. Once the cherry blossoms are out, I'll know for sure!

The above illustration was something quickly worked on last night. I'm always coming up with new design ideas for my food blog and last night I was inspired by some of the illustrations in my vintage cookbooks. Who knows if I'll end up using it - or if I do, when I'll find the time to re-design my website! I always have so many projects on the go and always way too many things floating around that big head of mine. Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Oh, how adorable and fun is that leafy green and the slice of bread! I feel like a kid all over again wanting to find out more about these two characters.

And I hear you loud and clear on the Spring wish!! We've been having warmer than usual temperatures lately and practically all the snow has vanished. We're only in the month of February so I'm sure that dreaded white stuff is bound to re-appear...ahhh, cherry blossoms, if only....

Hurray for new ideas and inspirations :)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

That is such a cute illustration :).

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home