Friday, January 30, 2009

like a muther fruckin' bee

It's busy here and I wish I could be as positive in my work life as this card is. My design work has been pretty much non-stop and I'm trying to plan a trip to visit my mom since she's been in palliative care since mid-December. I haven't added anything new to my etsy shop since early December which means I've been sitting on some Valentine's Day cut-out cards and will have to continue to sit on them until 2010. Oh well, at least this card flies out of the shop a few times a day this season.

I did however find the time to dye my hair and pick up some new glasses. Having new glasses makes me feel pretty awesome. Maybe 2009 will be the year I rely less on contact lenses and let my four eyes take centre stage. Total nerd alert.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennie said...

smiles.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I wish I were a little bit busy with work. Due to the recession, my hours at my current job have been reduced from 12 hours a week to zero! The excessive snow outside does not make going outside a pleasure so I'm home-bound a lot and feeling miserable. I love your glasses and having four eyes is not what it used to be back in high school circa 1985.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the hair, love the glasses...i splurged on some hip new ones this year and LOVE them! getting my hair colored next week.

safe travels to Ontario

6:17 PM  
Blogger Lucky said...

love it. bought it.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home