Sunday, November 05, 2006

holiday cards are ready (finally)


Oh I've been so neglectful of my blogging habits lately. No worries. My full time contract job is over and done with and I'm back to working from home again (hooray!), so I'm sure I'll be cooking up a storm and browsing the interweb for cute things to post here. Yay! Back to my regular life and you know what? I like it.

And speaking of cute things, I've put up my holiday cards on my etsy shop. They are ready for the purchasing and I've made them available individually and in a set of 6 (or more, if needed).

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like 'em. And I will be ordering some. I think the 'winter feet' theme is something that especially appeals to us gals. My guy just isn't all that keen on sending his male friends X-mas cards with foot apparel images...go figure. :) har har

2:30 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

thanks joanne. it's true, they aren't the most manly cards ever! ;)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home