Tuesday, October 03, 2006

passionate.


Trying to catch up on blog reading this morning, I stumbled upon this photo at Stilinberlin. I was so taken by it and love everything about it! Kisses in public are awesome, especially when they are of the face-cusping variety. There's something so tender and passionate in that. Of course, since this is a photo from Stilinberlin, the clothes are wonderful: her shoes, her dress, his shoes, his jeans. But there's much more to this photo for me than that. I love the little cartoony foot dangling above their heads, the mohawked boy and the little toddler in the background and of course, a bike (cuz bikes are sexy!). A little bit of morning passion before I finish up my coffee, eat the last of my coconut yogurt and hop on my bike for downtown.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...nice photo :)

Speaking of passion, I finally had some time to paint my fingernails...
a deep 'passionate' red.

I saw the film "Black Dahlia" last weekend and was inspired by the red fingernails on Hilary Swank and Scarlett J.

I don't recommend seeing the film though...two (red fingernailed) thumbs down.

Heh heh...

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture. I can't stop staring at it... overwhelmed with romantic-moment-envy. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm envious too :( ahh passion...whats that?? but LOVE the photo!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home