Tuesday, September 19, 2006

not my thrift

My good friend is leaving at the end of the month so that she can ride her bike from Vancouver to Mexico. It's a six month trip and I'm excited for her because I know she'll take part in plenty of amazing experiences and return a stronger, more worldly person. Yup, I'm totally jealous! She is clearing house and has given away most of her possessions and because I'm her oldest and dearest friend (or at least I like to think so!), she's passed on a few items for safe keeping until she returns home. Ooohhh, I'm very pleased!!

Take a look at these vintage kitchen cannisters. I remember being very jealous when she picked up the whole lot for $3 at a garage sale.

And I've been coveting this print ever since she bought it at Value Village back when we were roommates. And now it's MINE...kinda.

Hmmmm, maybe she won't want these items when she returns.....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Those canisters are amazing! That's it. We need better garage sales around here.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funky cannisters!
The one with the fruit on it is my favourite!
Your friend need not worry, her things are in good hands ;)

7:22 AM  
Blogger lobstersquad said...

man! the canisters! I don´t know wether she´ll come back worldly or not, but you´d better start inventing an earthquake or something. I´d never ever give them back once they were inside my house.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home