Thursday, September 14, 2006

just lookin'

It's raining outside and there's a definite coolness in the air...even inside. I made sure I had a nice soup for lunch and I've got some minty tea to keep me company for the rest of the afternoon. While slurping up soup noodles, I peeked at anh-minh.com and saw some nice finds. I'm trying to be good and not buy anything unnecessary, but man, these things are nice!

From Egg Press, I am totally digging this little tree zippered pouch.



As well, much has been written about Working Class Studio and The Savannah College of Art & Designs shop. Boy, do I like these melamine plates! So colourful and pretty to look at. I want all four!



Enough browsing! Back to work. That's an order. See, I'm such a good boss to myself.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just finished sipping mint tea too...say that fast 3 times :D

Yup, I hear ya...been on e-Bay quite a bit lately bidding on stuff for my upcoming nuptials AND looking at some Fall clothing items...I have my eye on a nice lavender trench perfect for now.

At the moment, I'm trying to justify this purchase in my mind...

"Just because I live in Toronto doesn't mean I should always wear black or grey, right? Lavender is a nice alternative to black. Where else am I going to find such a lovely lavender trench for such an affordable price ? The days are getting cooler and I need to get me something lavender as soon as possible..."

Yeah right, good one!!

Maybe I should get back to reading my book: "Not Buying It - My Year Without Shopping"...;^)

6:02 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

fall and spring coats must be brightly coloured! true, i have a black one and a blue one, but i've also got a red one and a mint one. i like coats! lavender sounds perfect.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...If you like Danish design have a look at this site:

www.lillehusonline.com

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home