Tuesday, August 29, 2006

you grow girl!


The truth is, I'm not very good with plants. I've got a couple lovely green things growing in our apartment and a couple other things growing on our fire escape. The less tending they require, the better it is for them. I have a hard enough time remembering to water my plants when I'm home, but if I go on vacation, I can only hope that my plants aren't completely dead when I return. That's why I am so happy to find out about these two plant waterers.


The first one is a diy drip irrigation project from You Grow Girl! that seems simple enough for even the most project-fearful types. It also used recycled materials as another bonus! But if you're too busy, Lee Valley comes to the rescue with their Automatic Plant Waterer based on a very similar principle. I think my plants might actually have a future ahead of them!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home