Sunday, August 27, 2006

the last bag post....i swear!


I do love etsy! Not only have I sold a few cards, but I'm also buying up some nice little purchases. It's a win-win situation, really. My latest purchase was this lovely gothic Victorian tote bag from mamadelic.etsy.com. I can't wait for it to arrive! I've given Cornelius quite a list of books to put on hold for me (ah, the benefits of dating a library worker!) and I'm sure this bag will become quite handy as I lug my reading material around town.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

post as many bag posts as you like - I'll still be reading! This is a great etsy find~

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh NICE!
:)

2:38 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

ohhhh like that one

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah. you're married, silly.

6:12 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

crystal, i'm always saying that! dating!! i'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home