Thursday, August 17, 2006

is good hair too much to ask?



I've been pretty happy with my hair lately. A decent cut that doesn't require much work...just a little blowdrying, a quick spritz with a volumizer and that's it. No brushing either....just a little mussing up with my hands and I'm ready to leave the house. 3 minutes top! I've also been so happy with Trader Joe's Revive Spa shampoo & conditioner* that I picked up in Portland, OR when I was there in April. Not only does it smell like it's pricier Aveda counterpart, it was cheap-ola and made my hair awesome. And now I'm so sad to report that the conditioner is all gone and I probably only have 1 more use out of the shampoo. So sad!! So unless we head to the States sometime soon (not going to happen), I'm going to need some new shampoo. I've got fine hair and crave volume. Any recommendations would be lovely.

*I should also point out that Cornelius bought the "Refresh" shampoo and loves it. He still has some left.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

hmmm can't you order from them online? Or do you have friends that can pick it up and mail it to you?? I hate when I find an awesome product and then can't get it in Canada...bites :(

2:02 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

jenn, nope, trader joes has no online ordering and no stores in canada. i also feel like i've bugged my one american friend too often about sending me stuff. i'm sure she doesn't mind, but i hate to do it for something as teeny as shampoo! oh well, i'm sure i'll find something suitable!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! you know, if you email me your address, i can send some to you so easily--i know how crappy it can be to be without your favorite hair products. i live just down the road from a trader joes and it's no problem for me to pop a little package in the mail. drop me a line at arajane at arajane dot com!

5:31 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

ara jane you are the best!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Cyndi said...

I was going to offer the same thing as ara jane. Just let us know!

9:41 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

aw, thanks so much for the offer cyndi!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home