Monday, August 14, 2006

the beautiful project


I used to have a little etsy shop, but I sold a few things and then forgot about it. I've decided to revive the love and share the rest of my sweet lil' one-inch buttons. Cakes, puddings, blanc-mange, powerlines and pineapples....what's not to love?


Don't know quite what to say? Let this straightforward card do the talking. I've got a few cards that I'm unloading on my etsy shop as well. The other cards do the sweet-talking. Really.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger s'kat said...

*gasp*

Holy shit, its the perfect sentiment! I am in love.

*bookmarking site*

5:19 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

LMAO OMG I love it!!!! I think you need to email me so I can get you to mail me some!!! LOL That is too sweet!!! I'll pay! hehehe Love the blog!!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

This is fabulous, but I'm a little concerned you're becoming a blogging addict my dear!

12:42 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

thanks guys for the nice words! sorry to shock a couple of you ;)

oh my god amy, you are so right!!! ack. must. stop. blogging!

11:27 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

16 sparrows, thanks so much! i'm definitely flattered.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home