Saturday, August 12, 2006

marcel dzama



I just returned from a 5 day camping roadtrip in the Kooteneys. It was hot and we canoed and swam and ate like kings. Pure joy. There was also some thrifting to be had and I scored some wonderful pink '70s floral pillow covers that may make it's way into an a-line skirt. We'll see about that! I should be purging my closets and cleaning the apartment, but instead I'm online wasting time. And what did I spot on 16sparrows? The cutest little salt and pepper shakers by the wonderful Marcel Dzama. Oh, I really want these!! Anyone want to buy me a $50 present?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lobstersquad said...

I love your new blog. Such a good idea.
Also love Marcel Dzama. I have one of his original drawings, my most prized posession. He´s so cool.

4:07 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

thanks, lobstersquad! wow, i'm envious of your mdzama drawing! i could have bought a painting a few years ago because it was very inexpensive but i was very poor & my friend bought it instead. sigh!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home