Tuesday, August 22, 2006

bag smitten


I'm totally smitten with bags as of late.

Besides a lovely teal golf shoe bag and a hot pink travel bag both thrifted, I own a lovely kyoto truckette bag from queen bee creations, 2 bunny bags (1 custom made) from Vancouver designer astrosatchel, and my current utilitarian favorite, my reload civilian messenger bag with an umbrella embroidered on the flap.

But now I'm willing to venture into bags more purse-like and more grown-up. I love these three bags pictured above. The very fancy and very pricey retro print bag from anthropologie, the canvas button tote from Urban Outfitters and bright blue messenger, also from UO.

Now, don't get me talking about shoes!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Oh kickpleat, how could you do this to me? I have an addiction to bags, and now you've got me drooling over more...

2:29 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Oh my I have an addiction to bags too! Whats with that!

Check out this site for the messanger bags or the large bucket ones! yummo

http://www.elisalou.com/

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear you talk about shoes!!

Nicely designed shoes with character :)

8:47 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Oh! I love the one with the button! Too bad my husband has put a much needed kibosh on my bag buying habit. The closet is getting a bit full...but with that many bags, surely he won't notice justone more.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh- the teal one is great! (i know people who have the one on the right and i feel like it fell apart kind of quickly)

i am coveting this right now: http://fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=2239&cat=108

-bananaseat

2:09 PM  
Blogger mipmup. said...

i almost bought that uo canvas button bag, but then i thought "am i too old for this?"

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home