Sunday, September 10, 2006

time to craft


I'm not a very handy at sewing, but I do have a sewing machine that I rather like using once I work up the nerve to try a new project. My original plan was to create a wee bunny for a friend that just had a baby...but my crafting nerves got the better of me and I walked away from the pattern in terror. Instead I decided to create a little bear of my own making and I think he turned out alright. He's a little bit messy (my embroidery skillz aren't that hot), but I think his imperfections make him all the more adorable! At least that will be the enthusiasm in which I will present the lil' bear to the intended new baby. Hmph.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So darn cute! For an impromptu approach to the design, the teddy looks great! Babies just want something warm and cuddly next to them...they are not too particular about aesthetics or flaws. Besides, it's an original...no other baby out there, will ever have one just like it...!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home