Thursday, September 07, 2006

i *heart* the library


My next door library was closed for the month of August. It's the only branch in the whole Vancouver system that takes a long break like that and it's probably the only library that sits within an elementary school. So when Tuesday, September 5th rolled around I was so pleased to receive my huge bounty of holds that had been waiting around just for me! What's in my library goody bag? Let's take a peek inside:

Murderball (dvd)
Munich (dvd)
Rollercoaster (dvd)
The Man with the Golden Arm (dvd)
North Country (dvd)
Bad Dirt: Wyoming Stories 2 (short stories)
Toast: The Story of a Boy's Hunger (non-fiction)

As you can see, I'm putting my new tote to good use!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll vouch for Murderball--it was great. My husband and I were both crying by the end--in a good way. A really good way.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Murderball- it's been on my list of movies to watch for nearly a year and I just haven't seen it yet...thanks for the reminder to get on the ball...libraries are great..it's where I get my magazine fix, everything from National Geographic to Utne to Style to Martha Stewart Living ;)

6:03 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I love the library! I've been going to the same branch since I was 3. I read about a book a day so we're there a lot!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home