Wednesday, November 08, 2006

the petri dish


One of my favorite little Vancouver shops is The Petri Dish, run by Jackie Dives. The store, known for its locally made, cute and quirky items, will be celebrating its one year anniversary with a tea party on November 18.


The store will also feature new Sean Maxy prints. If you're a Vancouver resident, you might just recognize his work from his band posters for The Doers. I love his stuff and I might actually treat myself to a print, as an early Christmas present to myself.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like 'quirky' products.
On occassion I might even like something 'cute'.
But, what I really, really like is handcrafted, interesting, creative and nicely designed products made by local designers and artisans.
The petri dish looks like an interesting shop. Too bad I don't live in Vancouver!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home