Saturday, December 23, 2006

merry christmas!


I love the holidays...in fact, I'm a bit of a Christmas junkie. I've got all of my shopping and baking done. Gifts are wrapped and under the tree. Tomorrow, on Christmas Eve, Cornelius and I will get all snuggly indoors and play board games, maybe watch the LOTR series and prepare a small feast for dinner. We'll open only 1 present at midnight and save the rest until Christmas morning. Then, on Christmas day, we'll head over to C's family for more gift opening, eating and definitely a few rounds of dominos. And laundry, did I mention laundry?? On Boxing Day, we'll have friends over for drinks, games and some 80's teen exploitation flicks. Good times, indeed! But what I'm looking forward to the most? Our 2 nights at the Ambrosia B&B in Victoria. Hello, relaxation! Hello, 4-course breakfast! Hello, 2 person jacuzzi tub! Oh my. In Victoria, we're definitely planning a stop by the Rebar restaurant because it's my favorite cookbook and I'm sure the restaurant will live up to the hype. I've only been to Victoria once, so if anyone has any Victoria to-dos, I'm all ears.

Happy holidays!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice that you get boxing day, we don't have it here in the states!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a neat photo!

I'm so jealous of your trip! 4-course breakfast and 2 person jacuzzi tub...wow!
Now that's what I call decadent.

I've been to Victoria once but just hung out for a few hours in the 'touristy' harbour before heading back to Vancouver.

Whatever you end up doing over there I'm sure it will be fun-tastic!

As for me, same ol' T.O. hanging out at home, watching a bunch of films, playing Scrabble and having the in-laws over for Christmas day lunch...(insert spooky music).

Enjoy your trip!
Happy Holidays!

7:27 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

aww, boxing day is the best! so you're saying that in the states it's all back to normal on the 26th??

yes, joanne, it will be so decadent. in fact, the most decadent trip ever! we usually camp so this will be a real treat!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing!!!! Have fun!!!

oh and check out this site

www.organizedchristmas.com ;) Its for xmas junkies! lol I'm there too!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home