Tuesday, November 28, 2006

etsy gifts

I love Etsy! Not only do I sell my notecards there (hint, hint!), but I do a lot of my own shopping and browsing there. It's the perfect place to snoop out great gifts for the holidays. It's also a great way to spend your money since you'll be supporting the crafters and artisans directly, instead of buying junk from a stoopid giantMEGAcorp. Here are just a few of my favorite (under $30) things...

This beautiful limited edition print from AshleyG's shop:


A lovely letterpress desk calendar from ilee's shop:



Shuttlecock lino print!!! From johnathanapgar's shop:



This sweet mini raincloud necklace from sudlow's shop:

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I saw that shuttlecock too. I am so tempted!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I stumbled on your post here and wondered if you know about the MyArtPlot (MAP) community and movement.

Its an art and crafts market venue like what you're used to... but it has a very dynamic and functional social backend that serves as an addictive art/craft community. So buyers and sellers get to know each other really well before they buyer or sell. Its more friendly and more effective.

Check it out at http://www.myartplot.com or demo at http://kimjackson.myartplot.com

The cool thing about MAP is that its buying and selling function is fully integrated without people bothering with PayPal etc.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on!
Nice wish list :)
I've got a 'favourites' list going on Etsy, too! Three pages worth.
I'm going to be doing on-line shopping this year as I'm fed up with shopping malls and all the X-mas hoopla happening these days....but I look forward to watching my fav Christmas movie of all times...it's a classic:
"A Christmas Story"...the malls these days remind me of a scene from that movie ;)...shopping pandemonium.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home