Saturday, November 10, 2007

amy sedaris


I ♥ Amy Sedaris. If you don't already have her amazing book, I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence, then buy it now or put it on your Christmas wishlist already! Design Sponge had a great link this week to Amy's awesome apartment which will be featured in December's House & Garden magazine. I just love all her thrift store finds and how she's put everything together. I guess it's not wrong of me to want more things for our place afterall! More is more!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - yeah she's one kooky Greek gal...and I'm another!

I borrowed Amy's book from the library a while ago and thumbed through it. It was highly entertaining but I'm not too sure about the recipes...has anyone ever tried making something from her recipe collection? Rubber meat anyone? LOL

I saw her on the David Letterman show and she was a riot...a hoot!!
You can access those clips on You Tube if interested...

2:54 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I love her house!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home