Thursday, November 08, 2007

oh happy day!


Oh hey look, there are my O Basics clad legs! Yup, I've got calves of steel!!

I got my Sock Dreams order in a couple of days ago (such fast shipping!) and I couldn't be happier. Actually, I wasn't so happy with the Nubs tights I had ordered because when I tried them on, the crotch sat way too low to make them wearable. The site claimes that they should be good for those up to 6'...but I'm 5'9" and I'm thinking their recommendations are way too generous. 5'6" or 5'7" tops! But when I contacted the company, they let me do a refund since apparently a bunch of other shoppers were having the same problem I was. Phew! So not only does that mean, I'll be getting store credit, it also means because of the great customer service from Sock Dreams, I'll be ordering a lot more from them in the future. And hey look, the O Basics should be back in stock in all kinds of fun colours any day now. Hooray!


My mailbox was also happy today because in it was the new 2008 Nikki McClure calendar, Things to Make and Do. Lovely!!

Wow, shopping can really make me happy.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I didn't realize that you were 5'9"...you're tall! I'm 5'4" a tiny Mediterranean gal...I haven't purchased my tights yet...I came across some other finds from Craigslist and went via the home decor route instead :D
I'm also waiting for my "winterwoods" skirt (byHannahwithlove)to arrive which seems to be taking quite a while.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home