Monday, December 08, 2008

six random things

I was tagged by the always lovely Camilla and while I rarely do memes, I'll do this just cuz she is so nice. And I've met her in person. The above image is from her etsy shop.

Six random things about me
i twiddle my thumbs
i like to sing along to guitar/sax/flute/bass/triangle/trumpet/cowbell solos
i've never liked jello
i don't really like jelly-textured things
i peed my pants in grade one during the lord's prayer (how embarrassing. i'm also an atheist. coincidence? i think not.)
numbers scare me

Yup, that's me in a nutshell. I'm not going to tag anyone, but please feel free to write 6 random things about yourself on your blog.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I actually enjoy doing memes and reading memes from others. But I won't do one on my blog because I did one not too long ago and I also tagged you afterwards. I had no idea that you weren't a meme fan ;)

I've never liked jell-o either. I actually gagged once when trying to eat it.

7:16 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

No worries, Bijoux! Yeah, jello is gross. I hated having my tonsils removed as a kid because all there was to eat was ice cream and jello...and I was very picky about ice cream (and still am).

11:14 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

picky about ice-cream? how so?

5:27 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

oh, i'm super picky! it can't come from a large container...only small ones like haagen-daaz! i hate cheap ice cream.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

LOL!! I can totally understand that. I feel that way about chocolate and fish (but not together of course :)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home