Tuesday, February 24, 2009

spotted

I confess that I have a hankering for a bit of teen drama. First it was Buffy, then the Gilmore Girls, and finally Veronica Mars. All of them ended too soon for my liking. But recently I finally discovered Gossip Girl and now I'm completely smitten. I try to watch in small doses because 3 episodes can just fly by and if I watch all of season 2 in one fell swoop, then I'd be in serious withdrawal. And of course, Chuck Bass is my main man. If anyone can make wearing robes sexy it's him. xoxo.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Big Love is my new addiction these days. I download it off the net. I've seriously gone through withdrawals by not being able to watch the new seasons of Mad Men, Weeds, and Dexter.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Yes! Loved all those shows, and now Gossip Girl! Chuck Bass is in particular a delight, but you already know that. I also love the music and fashions. Watching that show every week may not make me smarter,but it sure does make me happy!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Count me among the masses that are probably to old to be in the official demographic, but still love it :D

9:05 AM  
Blogger brie said...

Chuck Bass 4ever!

(Also, love your cute new header)

7:55 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Bijoux, i haven't seen the new season of big love...i can't wait!

Beth, i'm glad i'm not alone in my love of chuck bass :) the fashions and all the fancy pantsy lingerie is fab! who has all that great underwear?

linda, me too! i'm way too old for that show, but then again, i still read YA novels from the library. maybe i'll never grow up :)

yay brie!!!!! thanks :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You want a great teen drama? Allow me to point you to you Channel 4's Skins. Season 3 is about halfway through. Seasons 1 and 2 are only AMAZING! Having said that, GG is a guilty pleasure of mine, too.

Download it. Trust me.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home