Thursday, April 30, 2009

a crafty weekend approaches!

What a week! Everything is going by so quickly. So here's a few things I forgot to mention last week....mainly that we gifted these totally rad cupcakes to Got Craft? for being so great. They are made by the totally awesome Lyndsay at CocoCake. So pretty! And tasty (since we got to try one too!)

And speaking of Got Craft? their big spring craft sale is this Sunday! I'll be there and I hope to see a lot of you stopping by my table! You can go to the website or check out Scout Magazine for more details. Get there early as the first 30 people get totally rocking swag bags! And that postcard above, designed by me! I love how it turned out (although the colours look a little wonky in the morning light).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger brie said...

Well, I'm hoping to stop by. It's wedding and birthday season after all and I think some of your cards would fit the bill.

11:30 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Yay Brie, it will be great to meet you!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I hope you have a blast and sell lots!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home