Friday, April 24, 2009

design props


Oh boy, it's nice to be recognized for the work that I do! I was super stoked to see my email newsletter for the Beautiful Project showcased on the Campaign Monitor email gallery.
" This design does all the right things. From the clear permission reminder at the top, something you know we love to see, to the sassy tone of the writing. There is a nice balance of images to text but what grabbed our attention this time was the creative cropping of the images, which immediately piques the interest to what the rest of the product looks like, but the email also works fine with the images off. Overall a nice, clean, fun design. "
I designed, coded and wrote the whole thing so it's nice to get a shout out for my email design skills and my "sassy" tone. Hooray!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Awesome J! You're so inspiring and talented!

8:30 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Thanks bijoux, I was pretty excited :)

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home