Wednesday, April 15, 2009

everyone needs a pick-me-up

This afternoon has been devoted to working on my taxes. Unlike our neighbours to the South, we've got a few more weeks left to get our taxes done. I spent today compiling receipts for The Beautiful Project and adding them to my spreadsheet before they can be handed off to our accountant. But I've finished the crafty portion of things - all PayPal fees, Etsy fees, postage, supplies, printing costs, etc, etc, etc, have been calculated. Tomorrow I'll work with my husband to get our other business stuff gathered. Phew!

So I felt like a needed a creative break, so I quickly drew up some waves and fishes and threw up a new sign for my U Pick deal: 6 cards for $20. Cute? I think so. Let's hope it catches a few nibbles.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home