Wednesday, September 09, 2009

at least there is breakfast


Oh my! How neglectful I've been. I've been back for almost 2 weeks already and tomorrow I fly out to Ontario for a family visit. It's a whirlwind of activity and travel here, apparently. It's been a grind getting my mind back to work and out of vacation time (as you can see, our holiday was wonderful!), however, my body still seems to be on eastern time which makes for some troublesome sleeping. At least I'll be set for tomorrow's flight out.

I just started contributing to Poppytalk, the beautiful Canadian design blog, where I'll be posting every Wednesday with food talk and recipes. My first post went up today, so please be sure to pop by and comment. Also, in the next couple of weeks, I'll be adding new cards and maybe some other goodies to my etsy shop, so stop by for a peek!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

You amaze me!! Great post on Poppytalk and thanks for yet another fabulous granola recipe that I can use once the nippy, cooler weather arrives...it's still too warm to turn on the oven. Seems Ontario is finally getting it's long-awaited for summer weather...yeah! Hope you enjoy your stay in Ontario and if you make it to Toronto, please send me a note via e-mail so we can meet up :)

11:42 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Bijoux, I'm flying right into London so no Toronto stops for me, unfortunately. Glad to hear the Ontario weather is nice as it just started raining here!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks for the excellent post Jeannette! Fun to have you!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Congrats on your Poppytalk posts! =)

8:39 AM  
Blogger The pale observer said...

Hi there kickpleat! Great blog - I found it via your food blog, which I found on the weblog awards site. Congrats!!!

I have linked you on my blog and hope if you visit and like mine, you'll do the same!

I'm a displaced Canadian, living in Ghana West Africa for the past 13 years - so I love to have venues for keeping in touch with being Canadian and seeing some of the beautiful landscapes!! Great pics.

Hope you'll pay me a visit too!

Holli in Ghana
www.hollisramblings.blogspot.com

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home