Tuesday, June 23, 2009

thank you's & shout out's

(above photo by wolfie & the sneak)

I've recently been featured on a few blogs and I'm so grateful for the nods! So thank you very much to wolfie and the sneak for featuring my Good Morning Sunshine art printable in her blog. If you aren't familiar with wolfie and the sneak, you should take a look at their etsy shop which always has some lovely posters. I even own the very lovely Pods poster which will soon find a permanent home in our bedroom.

I was also smitten to find that Modish wrote a post about my printables. What's even more awesome is that Modish also featured Bliss in a Teacup. Becka & Richard who make up the dynamic duo of Bliss in a Teacup are my neighbours! Not only do they live in Vancouver, but they live in the same co-op building as we do....just one floor down. We've recently gotten to know them, and they are stunningly awesome. So how exciting that we are featured right after the other in Modish?! Amazing.

Today I was emailed by the very talented English Muffin who just featured The Beautiful Project on her blog. It's funny because I had stumbled on her etsy shop a week or so ago and loved her prints. I think it was her ice cream prints that fueled my gelato cravings last week!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bess Callard said...

Glad I could be of service, everyone needs a reason to treat themselves to gelato :)

4:45 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

i agree completely, bess!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home