Thursday, June 18, 2009

time to listen to my own advice

I was happy to discover that my Go Outside print(able) was featured on Apartment Therapy's Oh Dee Doh blog today. I should actually hang that print in front of my computer as a reminder. I haven't left the house yet because I've been busy with work and I'll probably put in another late night. But tomorrow I should have time to go outside and feel the sun on my face. This weekend there are even plans for a hike into nature which sounds too perfect. My fingers are crossed!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Camilla said...

Did you see I snuck you in:

Just wanted to let you know that I picked one of your pieces to go with the Etsy article about me being an old-timer. It's over here:

http://www.etsy.com/storque/handmade-life/old-school-etsians-madebymilla-4192/

2:57 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

You are so awesome, old-timer! Thanks for sneaking my card into your slice of fame!!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home