Tuesday, May 26, 2009

pretty printable prints!


I pretty much forgot about my printables shop, The Small Joys over on Etsy. But then I realized that I could turn these 2 illustrations into prints at a really affordable price. So sweet and so easy! I really love them both and I hope everyone else does too!

Good Morning Sunshine was an illustration that I designed months ago, but wasn't quite happy with the colours. So I tweaked it and I really love the results. Plus, it makes me happy since Good Morning Sunshine was how my mom would greet me in the mornings as a kid.

The Get Outside print came to me after a hike this past weekend at Cypress Falls. It was so beautiful and considering it was a Saturday morning, hardly anyone was on the trails. Everyone needs to get outside more & maybe this cute print could inspire a visit into nature.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger cabin + cub said...

Very cute! We have to do crafty breakfast again soon!

val

ps. I nominated your blog for a Blog Friend Award! ;)
Here are the details:
http://cabinandcub.blogspot.com/

4:00 PM  
Blogger KriskropMemories said...

Your work is wonderful!
Thanks for doing the Vancouver section on your blog, it's nice to find others with similiar interests close by, I'm off to check them out.

Cheers

11:53 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Thanks Val! Yes, breakfast again soon :)

Glad you stumbled here, Grove Designs!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home