Wednesday, May 20, 2009

inspired

It's been a pretty active morning in terms of getting my own work done. I woke up at a bit late (9 am) and once I poured myself a cup of coffee I got down to drawing new card ideas. The summers are always a bit slow for my etsy shop, so it's nice to have the time to come up with new things. The illustration above was just one of the things I worked on today, who knows if it will ever be made into a new card or not!

I also found (via Twitter) some pretty cool things. One, the National Film Board of Canada has put all of their films online! Amazing!! And then Grain Edit twittered a wonderful old Sesame Street skit on visual thinking. Inspiring!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous cc said...

Thank you so much for sharing both of these gems. I'm pretty excited about the NFB, but was completely amazed that Sesame Street was so before its time. I work with students of all ages and help them to learn software that facilitates visual thinking, so I will have to use this video. I wonder if they ever thought that one day we'd have software to help with the whole process?

6:36 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

I know, it's so ahead of it's time! I'm so glad you love it and will use it in class!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home