Friday, June 12, 2009

busy weekend ahead

Today I'm going to get out and do a bit of gardening. This picture was taken a few weeks ago when I didn't have much on the go, plant-wise. Things have gotten much, much better, but there's still quite a few seedlings yet that need to find there way into some cool, dark earth. I was lucky to pick up a couple of free herbs (calendula & sage) from the Strathcona Community Centre this week, along with a few free strawberry plants and other green things that I've been stalling over. Soon our space will look lush and green, black thumbs aside.

I also will be at Got Craft this weekend at Little Mountain Gallery off Main Street @ e26th Ave. So come on by and check out all the great crafty local peeps! For those who can't make it to the fair, be sure to check out my summer sale in my etsy shop. It's still going strong! Must make way for new items to come!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger shelbyisms said...

Huzzah for free strawberry plants! :D

2:34 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Free plants are always great plants :)

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home