Monday, July 13, 2009

shop update & email newsletter perks

It's been a busy couple of weeks, so I'm trying to catch up on all the action going on in my etsy shops. Yes, there's action! In my Small Joys printable shop, I created a new design for an art printable: Take a picture. It'll last longer. I felt I needed to do something with my old busted up Pentax Spotomatic (broken light meter) since it was just gathering dust - so I drew it!

In my card shop, last Friday, I held a super secret summer sale for my email subscribers only and it was a blast! An amazing response from so many wonderful customers that I was busy on Saturday preparing packages to ship out. Off to the post office I go this afternoon with a sack full of goodies to send. If you haven't yet signed up for my email newsletter, what are you waiting for?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger becka said...

Oh yes, I think I need to get on the newsletter bandwagon! Mine and yours!

Also, there is a little award waiting for you over on my blog!

12:08 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Thanks Becka!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home