Saturday, October 31, 2009

hollow weiner? hallow whiner?

I'm not one to dress up for Halloween, but today is so beautiful outside and warm, that I was feeling a little bit festive. Lots of orange, black and stripes. Not that I'm going anywhere this evening. We'll do what we always do and have friends over for a scary movie sleepover!

Our movie selection will include the following frightening films:
Bad Ronald
Basket Case
Candyman
The Changeling
Deathdream
Drag Me to Hell
Teeth

The Wicker Man

I should point out that I've seen almost half of this list before (Bad Ronald, Candyman, The Wicker Man and The Changeling), but I'm still excited. Last year we watched Just Before Dawn and Let's Scare Jessica to Death which were pretty awesome, so I hope we pick some winners tonight!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

That sounds like a great thing to do...over here it's all about the costume parties and decorating your house to the extreme...some neighbours have turned their front lawns into graveyards and horror amusement parks...enjoy our evening...Teeth was a great movie!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

oops! enjoy YOUR evening!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home