Sunday, December 31, 2006

post merry, pre happy


I hope everyone had wonderful holiday times because I sure did! Lots of games and friends, too much chocolate and a short little getaway helped to make the season bright. For the first time in a long time, our new years plans will rest on the quiet side. No dancing shoes for me tonight! It's a bit sad, but I think hanging out with friends and drinking fancy drinks will take my mind of the fact that my feet ain't moving.

Happy New Years, everybody! I leave you with some nice design crafts at Design Without Reach and an amazing painting via BoingBoing of Angelina Jolie as Mary and Walmart as hell. See you in 2007!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! wishing you the best in 2007!!!!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really get what the artist's message is with regard to the painting of A-J & Co. vs. Wal-Mart...? I find both a visual paradox. Things are not always what they seem...

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a Happy New Year to you! All the best in 2007!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home