Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Next stop, Portland, OR

I haven't posted in a while because life is hectic and busy and rife with change. No worries, it's all good. So just to keep things interesting, here are a couple of links that I'm clicking. I promise a much more exciting post in the near future.


Is there anything better than a great pair of tights? I don't think so. I wear skirts often and I'm always dreaming of the perfect thing to clad my legs. This might be it. It comes in red, of course, and a brown pair would also make me love them more.


Loaded Hips Press is another site that makes me want to shop. Lots of really affordable letterpress & block art prints and postcards that make me swoon. (Link via Poppytalk).

Hmmm, funny that both of these sites originate from one of my favorite places, Portland, OR. Lucky me that I'll be visiting that city and my best friend who lives there this May. Hooray!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great 'confetti' tights!
Black would do it for me :D

Haven't worn a single pair of tight this whole winter. Shocking, I know.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home