Friday, February 02, 2007

the humble commode



What can I say, I love a good light blue. Our livingroom is the perfect shade of light blue and our bathroom resembles a tiffany box or the water of some tropical island. Today the sun was shining bright so I decided to snap some photos inside our bathroom. We're trying to find a new place to live so I want to capture as much as I can before we leave. I love this character apartment, but we're outgrowing it (among other problems). In the meantime, let's bask in this robin's egg glow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue is one of my favourite colours which is why I chose it for my website and business cards.

Last summer when i was taking part in an outdoor craft show, I wore a bright blue cowboy hat so I could match with the colours of my booth...yeah, I can be obsessive at times.

As sad as it may be for you to realize that eventually you will move out of your cozy and stylish apartment - it can also be an exciting and inspirational time too.

I can't wait to see what you do with your new place in terms of decorating and stuff.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
so beautiful...
thanks for sharing

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home