Friday, January 19, 2007

pink is the word

Work has been crazy-nuts lately and we've got a guest staying with us, so that doesn't leave much time for blogging. However, I can do a short little post on something trivial that makes me quite happy. Pink makeup! My mom always buys Clinique moisturizer and she always passes along the free bonus gift to me. Usually there is a couple nice things in the mix but the rest of the stuff usually ends up in the trash. The last time she sent me the lovely pink Clinique bonus case was a totally different story. I loved almost everything inside! The 2 lipsticks work with my colouring (thank god!) and I love the eyeshadow and the blush/bronzer duo. But the best thing is the lip colour surge gloss in camisole. It's just the right amount of pinkness and the word camisole just seems so lovely and sweet and of course, my lips are all shiny and soft. Nice!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make-up in the trash?!

That's against my religion :D

It's been a while since I last purchased cosmetics. I have much too much lingering around since my last visit to the L'oreal, Lancome, Biotherm warehouse sale 2 years ago.

I'm sure some of it should be in the trash by now but I just can't bring myself to do it...

Enjoy the pink camisole gloss!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home