Wednesday, January 31, 2007

more shopping finds


I just found another site that doesn't deliver to Canada, but I think I want these items so much that I'll have them delivered to my friend in Portland, OR and then she can ship them to Vancouver for me. I'm sure she won't mind!

Isn't that polka-dot shirt dress divine? I actually have no idea how a shirt dress would look on me (especially since I'm pretty chesty) and I like to balance out my chest with an a-line skirt, but I love the dots and the peter pan collar. And I can just imagine that it would be the perfect dress to wander around Europe for a month when we go in September.

And of course, I can't forget that kicky little skirt! I wear skirts all the time and I love the stitching details and the dark denimn colour. Another perfect skirt for wandering and poking about in.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oui, oui...I love that dress!
It reminds me of "Gidget"...1950's beach party movies...you know?
I'm sure you do. The skirt's lovely too. I prefer A-line skirts too for my pear physique...heh.

I only wear skirts and dresses in the summer though, because it gets so frickin' cold here and I don't like being cold.

Europe for a month in September...wow! I'm jealous :D

My husband and I have been talking about going to Greece this summer for a belated honeymoon trip but it can only happen if I get that second job i.e. 9 to 5 corporate crap job to fuel my wish list desires: more travelling, more clothes/shoes/purses, our own home.

So, yeah, get the polka dot dress. I'm sure you will look very chic in it! It's too cute to pass up.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

This is so funny! I'd had that dress flagged in the Boden catalogue since I received it a week or so ago. But I think I'll get it in green. It is a pity they don't deliver to Canada--I've bought some very sweet items from Boden.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home