Tuesday, March 06, 2007

long time no see

I'm finally getting over the worst case of the flu I've had in years. I get sick once a year but the last week or so I've been rendered pretty much incapacitated by chills, sweats, sleep, aches and pains, and a cough that makes it clear who is boss. The cough is still with me and I've got a rattle in my chest that I've got to keep an eye on since I've got a history of pneumonia, but this evening is the first time that I actually feel like myself. It feels good to be back!

But the reason for this post is this exciting bag of chocolates that Cornelius got for me as a treat....


While Cornelius was in the pharmacy filling my prescription and stocking up on my echinacea/goldenseal capsules, he discovered a bag of Popping Mini Eggs!!! I love Mini Eggs so I'm not sure what I'll expect with these, but when your defenses are down it's hard to resist gifted novelty candy!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Popping madness :) I love Mini Eggs too!

Please tell...do they have some magical attributes that the regular Mini Eggs don't ?

6:32 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Poor you with the flu! These eggs look great! I wish we had them here!

oh, re: ribena. You'd think it would be around, but is not. Not even the European stores (which are few and far between here) carry it.

7:50 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

joanne, the popping is just popping candy in the chocolate. it's pretty tasty!

i'm sorry you're not having any luck finding ribena! it really is on every safeway shelf here! maybe it's time you crossed the border for a little trip!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing. I do hope the Cadbury mini eggs are helping you to recover :)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home